KNOWN, LOVED, AND CALLED TO EXCELLENCE
Why Trinity Catholic Academy?
A strong start. Future success. As a Trinity Catholic Academy (TCA) student, your child will be:
- Known for their great potential
- Loved with care and attention
- Called to excellence
A TCA student develops a mindset of success at an early age from preschool to grade 8. We offer outstanding Catholic education in a diverse, urban community.
How it’s made possible
With the help of the Campaign for Catholic Schools (CCS), we set a new standard for urban Catholic education. We complement strong academics with strong teachers. This is all supported by a diverse network of local communities.
Over the past twelve years, our students have made us proud. They have matriculated to the finest high schools and graduated from college. They understand our call to excellence and sincere desire for us to help them realize their full potential, their calling from God to step forth and make a difference for others in the world.
At TCA, we help students create strong academic skill sets as well as a mindset for success at an early age.
- Our Early Childhood Program for students ages 3-5 begins with a comprehensive early literacy program; pre-kindergarten curriculum includes literature, writing, math, science, and social science; and a full-day Kindergarten program emphasizes math and language arts.
- Curriculum for Grades 1-3 incorporates hands-on learning for students with quality instruction in a supportive and challenging environment.
- Students in Grades 4-8 participate in cross curricular instructions, such as STEM and STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics), a fusion of multiple disciplines that allows students to explore how these different disciplines interrelate.
All students receive instruction in music, art, physical education, library, and technology.
What your student receives
I am proud to say that TCA gave me that sense of belonging, the roadmap on how to grow up, to experience and be part of a community, and how to find my passion and look inwardly to find my inner voice and confidence – to see for myself, the person that God wants me to be.
– Ariana Rodrigues | TCA, Cardinal Spellman, and current bio-chemistry major at Stonehill College
Our call to excellence produces men and women of great impact. With TCA, your child will become the next generation of influencers, leaders, and innovators.